Followers

Thursday 4 April 2013

Use Acetate


At Charizma Cardz Challenges this week the challenge is to Use Acetate. My card has an acetate panel. the background is a light lilac colour with a piece of the reverse side which I punched for added interest. The greeting is from a Hobby Art set with some beautiful greetings. The acetate panel was made a few weeks ago, but not featured on my blog, I have assembled the full project this afternoon, for a birthday surprise for someone who loves purple. To achieve the looks of the panel I used a technique where you use  floor polish. For more details go to You Tube, type in Sheena Douglass tutorials and you will find it. My stamp is an old one, had for ages I believe from Elusive Images ( Chocolate Baroque). 

6 comments:

  1. A really lovely effect Caz--off to see how it is done

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh wow ... this looks fabulous - what gorgeous colours too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent card. Beautiful graphic effect. Wonderful composition with your stamps. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card - love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning! Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to look up the tutorial that you have mentioned, your acetate panel is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Charisma last week. I hope you will join us again.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete