Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

#56 Anything Goes @ ATSM

Hello, once again we find it's time for Anything Goes ( #56)  at Addicted to Stamps and More. I try during the Anything Goes weeks to step away from making a card, though this is not what the swap means, you can do anything at at all, giving you an opportunity to try something new or show us the latest successful technique you have learnt, as it say ANYTHING GOES. Some weeks ago my small class asked to decorate some boxes, the set above are my teaching sample, they were at various stages for the class, I have since finished them. I am going to put these to an extra use, by sending them to my partner at a Yahoo group called StampersUK, where we hold a monthly swap, this month it too, is Anything Goes,  my partner will receive these before this post appears on my blog. 
Recipe
A set of 3 boxes, paper mache type, cost less than £2
White emulsion paint (cheaper than Gesso)
Green Acrylic paint
White Tissue paper
Stazon ink pad
Diluted PVA glue
Selection of Steampunk style stamps from
Stampendous, Kanban, Non-Sequitor from The Stampman
Flower forming dies, Marianne and Spellbinder.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift and I'm sure they very much appreciated - love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, if I would have these I would store my jewellery (this means plastic pearls, 5 euros necklaces and similar...) in them and have them on my dresser to look at. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Caz, these are so amazing. I love the steam punk images mixed with the flowers. Such a cool gift for the swap x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Caz! I bet the recipient will be very pleased to get them (I know I would). Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caz. Fabulous boxes, just love them. Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous boxes Caz and beautifully decorated.
    Hugs, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete